What's being worked on at LANDRY ELEMENTARY
Click on the thumbnails below to see photos of what is happening now at Landry.
Click on the thumbnails below to see architectural renderings of what’s coming for Landry.
Landry Elementary will receive a renovation to the campus paid for with Irving TIF funds. Therefore, the project is not included in this bond.
Safety and Security
The Construction Manager will complete the entire project at Landry Elementary in two phases:
- Renovations and conversion of existing gymnasium to fine arts center, including dance and music studios,
- Construction of a new gymnasium, office, storage and restrooms,
- New instructional wing including six classrooms,
- Safety and security renovations
- Total new square footage will be approximately 17,000 sq. ft.
- Extensive renovations to existing campus to include new class room configurations, collaboration space and restrooms, and other items identified through the comprehensive facility assessment
- Renovated square footage will be approximately 70,000 sq. ft.
As of May 29, 2019, the foundation floor slab, steel framing, and roof decking are complete. Mechanical and electrical installation is ongoing. Stud framing for walls has begun. On the gymnasium side, the foundation and floor slab are complete. Half of the concrete walls have been poured. The other half is scheduled for this week.
Estimated Date of Completion:
The estimated completion data for Phase One is Aug. 2019, and for Phase Two, Dec. 2019.