What's being worked on at LANDRY ELEMENTARY
Click on the thumbnails below to see photos of what is happening now at Landry.
Click on the thumbnails below to see architectural renderings of what’s coming for Landry.
Landry Elementary will receive a renovation to the campus paid for with Irving TIF funds. Therefore, the project is not included in this bond.
Safety and Security
The Construction Manager will complete the entire project at Landry Elementary in two phases:
- Renovations and conversion of existing gymnasium to fine arts center, including dance and music studios,
- Construction of a new gymnasium, office, storage and restrooms,
- New instructional wing including six classrooms,
- Safety and security renovations
- Total new square footage will be approximately 17,000 sq. ft.
- Eextensive renovations to existing campus to include new class room configurations, collaboration space and restrooms, and other items identified through the comprehensive facility assessment
- Renovated square footage will be approximately 70,000 sq. ft.
The construction manager has completed all required demolition of existing site items and is working on the foundation for the new classroom wing
Estimated Date of Completion:
The estimated completion data for both Phase One and Phase Two is August 2020